Simply earlier than the 12 months involves an in depth, Valve has launched its listing of top games on Steam, as measured by gross income, peak concurrent gamers, and lively gamers. Precise income figures weren’t shared, however video games are categorized by platinum, gold, silver, and bronze tiers.
Within the platinum tier of 2022’s prime sellers are Dying Mild 2: Keep Human, Elden Ring (large shock, proper?), Monster Hunter Rise, and Name of Responsibility: Trendy Warfare II.
Free-to-play video games like Future 2, Apex Legends, and Valve’s personal DOTA 2 and Counter-Strike: World Offensive are fellow prime sellers.
Monster Hunter Rise and Trendy Warfare II are additionally within the platinum group of recent releases, joined by Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga and V Rising.
You’ll be able to take a look at the complete listing right here, however we’ll provide you with an thought of the highest sellers in platinum and gold classes under.
Platinum Finest Sellers
- Misplaced Ark (Smilegate/Amazon)
- Dying Mild 2: Keep Human (Techland)
- Apex Legends (Respawn/EA)
- Elden Ring (FromSoftware/Bandai Namco)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Grasp Duel (Konami)
- PUBG: Battlegrounds (Krafton)
- Name of Responsibility: Trendy Warfare II (Infinity Ward/Activision Blizzard)
- Naraka Bladepoint (24Entertainment/NetEase)
- Counter-Strike: World Offensive (Valve)
- Future 2 (Bungie)
- Monster Hunter Rise (Capcom)
- DOTA 2 (Valve)
Gold Finest Sellers
- FIFA 23 (Digital Arts)
- Warframe (Digital Extremes)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (CD Projekt Pink)
- Complete Struggle: Warhammer II (Inventive Meeting/SEGA, Feral Interactive)
- Prepared or Not (VOID Interactive)
- Forza Horizon 5 (Playground Video games/Xbox Studios)
- Lifeless by Daylight (Habits Interactive)
- God of Struggle 2018 (Sony Santa Monica/Sony)
- Pink Lifeless Redemption II (Rockstar)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (Ubisoft)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Struggle Thunder (Gaijin Leisure)