Welcome to our guest posts page! Here at Indiepressday, we are always on the lookout for fresh and interesting perspectives to share with our readers. If you have a unique take on a topic that you think would be a good fit for our audience, we’d love to hear from you.
Guest posting is a great way to get your ideas and writing in front of a new audience, as well as build your online presence and credibility as a writer. We welcome submissions from a wide range of voices and experiences and are open to considering a variety of formats, including articles, essays, and personal narratives.
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, please review the guidelines below and then use the submission form at the bottom of the page to send us your pitch.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your post must be original and not previously published elsewhere (online or in print).
- Your post should be well-written and free of grammatical errors.
- Your post should be between 500 and 1500 words in length.
- Your post should be relevant to our audience and fit within the themes and topics covered on our website.
- You may include a brief bio and headshot with your submission, as well as links to your personal website and social media profiles.
We look forward to considering your submission and sharing your writing with our community!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org