Returnal’s PC version launched on February 15, and a small first patch is out. There’s six objects fastened, starting from corrected Home windows decision detection to a minor tweak in Epic Particle settings. See the complete patch notes under.
In line with Returnal’s Steam page, the following patch may have efficiency enhancements and a repair for 3840×1600 decision.
Returnal’s Patch Notes:
- Repair for uncommon subject with music stopping throughout Biome entry
- Repair for sure Ultrawide monitor setups not being detected in Full Display
- Repair for incorrectly detecting the Home windows decision on first boot
- Repair for grass draw distance on Epic Particle settings
- Repair for PSN Register time outs
- Repair for Benchmark outcomes rounding error
Returnal initially launched on PlayStation 5 in 2021 and was, partially, a title meant to point out off what the PS5 was able to. The brand new PC version helps Nvidia DLSS and AMD FSR and comes with a wide range of decision settings. For minimal specs, gamers simply want a GTX 1060. There’s additionally extremely and epic decision settings that allow you to reap the benefits of highly effective graphic playing cards like 3080Ti to get extraordinarily detailed visuals.
In GameSpot’s Returnal overview, reviewer Mike Epstein praised the sport for modern use of PS5 tech in addition to tight gameplay components that saved difficult randomized encounters feeling recent.
“Returnal is continually unsettling and constantly difficult. Its mysterious story and demanding motion really feel intense, pressing, and recent,” Epstein wrote.
The merchandise mentioned right here had been independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot could get a share of the income if you happen to purchase something featured on our website.