The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Assortment obtained its first patch, and it is a hefty one. Headlining the discharge is on-line multiplayer assist for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and customizable button mapping.
For Recreation Boy video games, dev Digital Eclipse additionally added extra shade filter choices. Gamers can select between black and white, Recreation Boy inexperienced, Recreation Boy pocket inexperienced, and Recreation Boy gentle blue.And sure, the Swap version’s Residence menu icon has now lastly been modified to the TMNT: The Cowabunga Assortment’s field art–an inconsequential change within the grand scheme of issues, however a welcome aesthetic tweak. The earlier recreation icon included the 4 turtles with out the sport title, however that has now been modified to the duvet artwork with the sport title.
For extra data, take a look at the complete patch notes included under.
TMNT: The Cowabunga Assortment launched in August 2022 and bundles collectively 13 of the traditional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle video games. In future updates, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Mission (NES) will get on-line multiplayer assist, too.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Assortment Full Patch Notes
- Residence Menu icon modified to the field artwork. (Swap)
- PS4 arcade controller is now supported. PS4 joystick assist has now been carried out (PS5)
- Xbox arcade stick is now supported. Xbox joystick assist has now been carried out (XB1/XSX)
- When creating a web based foyer, the participant can now set the foyer measurement for the 2 arcade video games. Host can restrict it to 2, 3, or 4 gamers.
- When creating a web based foyer, the participant can now set the body delay to “Automated”. When that is set, the enter lag adjusts in response to the variety of gamers.
- A brand new enhancement added to SNES and Tremendous Famicom TMNT: Event Fighters. Final-Assaults can now be enabled in Story Mode ON/OFF.
- A brand new enhancement added to Tremendous Famicom TMNT: Event Fighters. “Group Mode” can now be enabled ON/OFF. (Solely out there within the Japanese model.)
- A brand new enhancement added to Arcade US/JP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Variety of lives per coin may be adjusted from 1-5.
- A brand new enhancement added to Arcade US Turtles in Time. Variety of lives per coin may be adjusted from 1-8.
- A brand new enhancement added to Arcade US/JP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Problem may be adjusted.
- A brand new enhancement added to Arcade US Turtles in Time. Problem may be adjusted.
- A brand new enhancement added to Arcade US Turtles in Time. Recreation Loop can now be turned ON/OFF. Whereas ON, the sport will restart from the start after the credit.
- New button motion added to “Arcade US/JP TMNT”, “Arcade US Turtles in Time”, “SNES/Tremendous Famicom Turtles in Time”, and “Genesis/MegaDrive Hyperstone Heist”. Gamers can now assign a button to “Particular”. This button presses “Assault” and “Leap” collectively to make it simpler to do particular assaults.
- A brand new shade enhancement added to all Recreation Boy video games. Added GBC Mode ON/OFF. A brand new “Coloration Palette” choice added to the Pause Menu for all Recreation Boy video games. Along with different filters, gamers can select between 4 shade palettes, 1. black and white, 2. Recreation Boy inexperienced, 3. Recreation Boy Pocket inexperienced, 4. Recreation Boy Mild blue.
- Audio for numerous video games and the Important Menu adjusted
- Further pages for NES Event Fighters and GEN Event Fighters added to the Technique Information.
- Further web page for GEN Event Fighters and GEN Hyperstone Heist added to the Technique Information.
- Visible settings are saved per recreation.
- German translation for “Punch repeatedly” for Technique information web page 11 has been fastened.
- Within the music participant, the cassette tape icon for the arcade TMNT present now reveals the right icon.
- On web page 5 of the Technique Information (SNES Turtles in Time), Turtle Tip 3 screenshot has been changed.
- In SNES Turtles in Time, Stage Choose enhancements now works even after settings are modified in Choices.
- In Hyperstone Heist, Stage Choose enhancements now works when choosing 2 gamers.
- Straightforward Menu Navigation enhancement for TMNT III Manhattan Mission (NES) /TMNT 2 The Manhattan Mission (Famicom) now work.
- Additional Credit enhancements to SNES Event Fighters now work.
- SNES Turtles in Time handbook within the museum now contains lacking web page 18-19.
The merchandise mentioned right here had been independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot might get a share of the income for those who purchase something featured on our web site.