Steam’s full list of gross sales and festivals for the 12 months has been revealed. As the favored storefront for PC video games is within the center of a Thriller Fest operating from February 20-27, Valve has launched its full checklist of promotional occasions that’ll run by way of 2023.
On its web site, Valve stated the gross sales checklist would let builders plan out their 12 months of promotional occasions accordingly. Gross sales and fests are huge instances for Steam, and because the checklist covers so many genres, builders are given ample time to time their sport’s launch or gross sales to a selected occasion.
Moreover, builders are inspired by Valve to register for reductions and guarantee their sport is eligible for particular occasions. The discounting course of is defined here.
Together with the quarterly gross sales meant to match every season, Steam gross sales for the 12 months additionally cowl technique video games, visible novels, and Steam’s tri-annual Subsequent Fests.
The total checklist is as follows:
- Mystery Fest: February 20 – 27
- Spring Sale: March 16 – 23 (main seasonal sale)
- Puzzle Fest: April 24 – Might 1
- Sports Fest: Might 15 – 22
- Next Fest: June 19 – 26
- Summer time Sale: June 29 – July 13 (main seasonal sale)
- Stealth Fest: July 24 – 31
- Visual Novel Fest: August 7 – 14
- Strategy Fest: August 28 – September 4
- SHMUP Fest: September 25 – October 2
- Next Fest: October 9 – 16
- Return of Steam Scream Fest (Halloween): October 26 – November 2 (further particulars to return)
- Autumn Sale: November 21 – 28 (main seasonal sale)
- Winter Sale: December 21 – January 4, 2024 (main seasonal sale)